Ultimate Iron Works - Wrought Iron Door Panels made of fiberboard
I purchased an 8' tall double wrought iron door late spring of 2011.I have posted earlier of other problems with the door.
A few weeks ago I noticed that the large lower raised panels which are approx. 24" x 24" were cracked and swollen, which is definitely odd for an iron door. Further investigation revealed the panels to be made entirely of fiberboard which is a mixture of sawdust and glue. Another iron company in Dallas currently is repairing the doors at a cost of $1500.
I will try to post pictures if the site accomodates them.I will be contacting the Texas Attorney General as well as Tarrant County to see what charges can be brought.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wrought Iron Door
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "One of our room has a pungent odor and so we had a mold inspection done. Lo and behold, there are cracks around where the slab meets the wall. Contacted..."
- "We moved in 11 April 2014. LOVED our house although there were several things that were mentioned at our punch list that were flat out ignored (still, to this day..."
- "I can't say yet if the waterproofing worked as they just finished 2 days ago and it hasn't rained. My complaint as of now is the mess they left. The..."
- "Until now my refund request is zero. I think hellopay is a SCAM and Lazada has to pay. Submitting this review, i thought might help but until now, nothing happened...."
- "i purchase my recliner in 1/2014 @ Sanford FL store. One recliner i bought off the floor as is.No problem with that one .The other three had to be made..."
- "I have ordered several things over several years and absolutely love the gear that I get. I understand that the wait is long on some things but the quality is..."
- "I bought a Simmons mattress about 5 years ago. The edge of it is sagging almost 4 inches on the side. This is not normal wear. I..."
- "My husband and I visited a Lumber Liquidators store on 10/25/14 in response to an advertisement. The advertised "deal" was already gone, and we were given a sample of..."
- "What a HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE! Let's start off with the fact that Randall Isenberg and his entire firm have ZERO communication skills! It was IMPOSSIBLE to EVER get a hold of..."