Ultimate Iron Works - Wrought Iron Door Panels made of fiberboard
I purchased an 8' tall double wrought iron door late spring of 2011.I have posted earlier of other problems with the door.
A few weeks ago I noticed that the large lower raised panels which are approx. 24" x 24" were cracked and swollen, which is definitely odd for an iron door. Further investigation revealed the panels to be made entirely of fiberboard which is a mixture of sawdust and glue. Another iron company in Dallas currently is repairing the doors at a cost of $1500.
I will try to post pictures if the site accomodates them.I will be contacting the Texas Attorney General as well as Tarrant County to see what charges can be brought.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wrought Iron Door
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "Letter sent to College works with NO response.Please find below comments on my experience with College Works. Nathen (project manager) explained the process to me, and as a business..."
- "My Adams Homes StoryMy Defective Adams Home Story. Three years ago September of 2006 my family purchased a 3000 square foot home from Adams Homes of North East Florida. This..."
- "August 8: salesman and order.August 20: no contact from company. I called and made the order.Sept 7: Installation day.Sept 13: ongoing problems.The installers arrived with ceramic tile, and 3 backer..."
- "I bought a Simmons mattress about 5 years ago. The edge of it is sagging almost 4 inches on the side. This is not normal wear. I..."
- "Bought a iPhone 6 128gb for 749.99 with fees came out to 800$ even had to do a down payment of 73 and some change. A month and a half..."
- "Placed an order with little credit,therefore.I was requested a deposit of half the order cost. Paid for the item in advance a Craftan 14.95 that cost me 22.59 with all..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."