Dallas, Texas

Ultimate Iron Works took Stole my money!

After receiving a payment of $2300 for material cost up front, Ultimate Iron Works failed to properly staff the job, failed to provide the materials I paid for in advance.After multiple requests to return and perform the scope of work you eventually stop taking my calls never returning to the job, basically becoming unreachable.

As a result of unreasonable length of delay, failing to provide and install materials at the time originally anticipated has cause a serious safety problem in my house for family, friends, and guests which conditions include, without limitation, trip hazards, 15 ft.

fall hazards.Don't use these crooks.

Had an Experience with Ultimate Iron Works?

Comments

mrbobo

As many of you have found this company and Mr.Richard Wallce might be on target to set a new record for stealing from consumers all over the DFW area.If you have not given this convicted thief any of your money don't!!

If you have given him any monies, you most diffently do not want this convicted thief to damage your home with his inept work!! If you watch any TV and have seen the commercial for Allstate Ins with "Mahim" tearing up everything he comes in contact with, then you know how your work from Ultimate Ironworks will end. This past December Mr. Wallace confessed charges of theft.

He agreed to a sentence of jailtime and returned the funds he took from us. He now has a confiction for theft in Tarrant County. There are also many more people who are currently active in having other cases of theft being filed in Tarrant County.

If you need verification of this you may contact Presley Darnell with the Tarrant County District Attorney @817 212-6962 and he can verify this info.If you need any help along the way please feel free to contact me, Warren Bobo @ 214 763-6781 or my email: golfer1@sbcglobal.net

clayhawkins

Thanks to Warren Bobo Richard Wallace is where he belongs tonight in jail.

Warren Bobo

We are currently involved in a crimianl complaint about Richard Wallace, Laura Wallace and their LLC Ultimate Ironworks. If you would like to add fuel to the fire and get this flake off the street, please feel free toi contact me at 214 763-6781