For those of you out there who have been taken in by this sub human life form, you will be pleased to know that Mr.Wallace has been charged with felony thief and is currently out on bail.

If he tells you that the charges have been dismissed then feel free to check with the Colleyville Police, Det. Kevin Walling, and get some info straight from the detective who is handeling my case. I swore that I would get this man off the streets when he stole my money and I can assure you that I will not back down on my quest for justice. Any of you who have been taken in by this man (or maybe that's an insult to mankind) who want to join into the quest to not only keep him off the street my contact me @ 214 763-6781.

We are doing all in our power to get him exposed on the area media so as to make his few remaining days of freedom as uncomfortable as possible.

This is not his first rodeo and he has been in the system before.The number of people he has taken advantage of is growing daily but, we will prevail.

Had an Experience with Ultimate Iron Works?

Comments

mrbobo

As many of you have found this company and Mr.Richard Wallce might be on target to set a new record for stealing from consumers all over the DFW area.If you have not given this convicted thief any of your money don't!!

If you have given him any monies, you most diffently do not want this convicted thief to damage your home with his inept work!! If you watch any TV and have seen the commercial for Allstate Ins with "Mahim" tearing up everything he comes in contact with, then you know how your work from Ultimate Ironworks will end. This past December Mr. Wallace confessed charges of theft.

He agreed to a sentence of jailtime and returned the funds he took from us. He now has a confiction for theft in Tarrant County. There are also many more people who are currently active in having other cases of theft being filed in Tarrant County.

If you need verification of this you may contact Presley Darnell with the Tarrant County District Attorney @817 212-6962 and he can verify this info.If you need any help along the way please feel free to contact me, Warren Bobo @ 214 763-6781 or my email: golfer1@sbcglobal.net