Richard Wallace is spending several nights in the various jails in and around DFW.This thief has been preying on consumers in the DFW area long enough!

For those of you who have been taken in by this *** artist ,happiness has finally evolved! More updates will follow as I place this *** in his rightful place "Jail" so that he will not take advantage of others for some time.

We are going to get the "Bernie Madoff" of home improvements off the streets.Any interest parties who would like to pile it on higher and deeper may reach me at 214 763-6781.

Had an Experience with Ultimate Iron Works?

Comments

mrbobo

As many of you have found this company and Mr.Richard Wallce might be on target to set a new record for stealing from consumers all over the DFW area.If you have not given this convicted thief any of your money don't!!

If you have given him any monies, you most diffently do not want this convicted thief to damage your home with his inept work!! If you watch any TV and have seen the commercial for Allstate Ins with "Mahim" tearing up everything he comes in contact with, then you know how your work from Ultimate Ironworks will end. This past December Mr. Wallace confessed charges of theft.

He agreed to a sentence of jailtime and returned the funds he took from us. He now has a confiction for theft in Tarrant County. There are also many more people who are currently active in having other cases of theft being filed in Tarrant County.

If you need verification of this you may contact Presley Darnell with the Tarrant County District Attorney @817 212-6962 and he can verify this info.If you need any help along the way please feel free to contact me, Warren Bobo @ 214 763-6781 or my email: golfer1@sbcglobal.net

It is about time!When he does deliver product it is substandard and if you are smart enough to catch the poor quality/installation issues he becomes combative and arrogant.

If he takes a deposit you may never see him again according to others, if he delivers a product it will cost you additional to repair/replace according to me.

Anyone reading these posts should understand that these postings are not invented and if you understand their tone it is easy to see the negative emotions that one Richard Wallace can evoke-his arrogance and intentional deceit to me and apparently many others will finally cost him like it has cost his "victims".Maybe he can make quality license plates.