This thief gained our confidence and left with our money and has done no work at all.Let it be known that I am working to get this guy off the streets permanently.

If you have been a victim of Mr. Wallace you may reach me at 214 763-6781.

There is a large group of his victims that are working together to bring this illiterate thief off the streets and into a cell where he belongs.If you have been taken in by this man's pleasing nature and long line of BS, join in to bring an end to this guy!

Had an Experience with Ultimate Iron Works?

Comments

mrbobo

As many of you have found this company and Mr.Richard Wallce might be on target to set a new record for stealing from consumers all over the DFW area.If you have not given this convicted thief any of your money don't!!

If you have given him any monies, you most diffently do not want this convicted thief to damage your home with his inept work!! If you watch any TV and have seen the commercial for Allstate Ins with "Mahim" tearing up everything he comes in contact with, then you know how your work from Ultimate Ironworks will end. This past December Mr. Wallace confessed charges of theft.

He agreed to a sentence of jailtime and returned the funds he took from us. He now has a confiction for theft in Tarrant County. There are also many more people who are currently active in having other cases of theft being filed in Tarrant County.

If you need verification of this you may contact Presley Darnell with the Tarrant County District Attorney @817 212-6962 and he can verify this info.If you need any help along the way please feel free to contact me, Warren Bobo @ 214 763-6781 or my email: golfer1@sbcglobal.net

Thank you Warren Bobo. Richard Wallace is in jail.

Sorry he got to you but thanks for letting me know about him I was going to make an appointment with him to bid on a door.